There are not a lot of photos supporting this case. We are posting the same ones associated with part 1 of this series. 1) Ronnie Johnson and Snowball his Dog from the Salina Journal 2) Diagram 1 from Ted Phillips’ Report on the Incident 3) Diagram 2 from Ted Phillips’ Report 4) Erma Johnson’s Polaroid Shot taken without a flash 10 minutes after the incident. 5) The Ring 16 hours later. 6) The Ring 42 Months Later 7) The Ring and Undetermined Amount of Time Later 8) A Color Photo of Ronnie and Snowball
What happens when a single event turns out to dominate your life, and for everyone else who isn’t a close friend, it’s all they want to know about you? Only the Johnson family knows what happened or didn’t happen to them, and regardless of what people believe or don’t believe, all you can do is to go on living your life as best you can. Except you’ll never look at the world the same way again.
“Mrs. Johnson noted an immediate numbing at her fingertips. She rubbed her hand against her leg in an attempt to remove the dirt, and that portion of her leg also became numb.”
– Ted Phillips in his Case Histories report of the Flying Saucer Review, February 1972.
We’ve found that some sites are not showing these links as clickable unless they are URLs, so until those outlets improve their show notes section, we are providing actual URLs next to the clickable description of each link to make things easier for our listeners!
- The Twitter Account for Odd X, a fun follow! https://twitter.com/Odd_X
- 1984 HBO Documentary on UFO’s which discusses the Cash Landrum Incident and more, featuring Dr. Stanton Friedman as well as J. Allen Hynek
- UFO Casebook on the Lonnie Zamora Incident http://bit.do/zamoraufo
- Spontaneous Shark Pregnancy http://bit.do/pregnantvirginshark
- The Delphos Wolf Girl http://bit.do/wolfgirl
The Dark Myths Collective:
The Dark Myths Collective! http://darkmyths.org
Episode 038 – “The Delphos Ring, Part 2” Produced by Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess; Edited by Sarah Vorhees, Ryan McCullough Sound Design; Research Assistance by Tess Pfeifle and the astonishing League of Astonishing Researchers, a,k.a. The Astonishing Research Corps, or “A.R.C.” for short. Copyright Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess 2016. All Rights Reserved.