1) Chad Lewis’ original artwork, as an interpretation of the entity that was thought to be attached to Jack. Used by permission of the artist, Copyright 2016. Chad is a fantastic illustrator who has volunteered to submit his artwork to the show when he feels the inspiration for a particular topic, based solely on his own impressions. Chad can be hired for other illustrations, and if you’d like to check out his other artwork, he can be found here: http://www.chadlewisart.com/
When your loved one is seriously ill, you take them to the doctor. But what do you do when you’ve taken them to every doctor, specialist and holistic healer you could see, ran every recommended test and all the professionals can tell you is something is definitely quite wrong, but no one can tell you why or what to do about it? This was the case with our guests John and Deborah, whose son Jack was so sick and getting worse that they sought answers where most wouldn’t consider looking.
“In this generation, like so many others, people have been led to believe that the devil is a myth, a figure, an idea, the idea of evil. But the devil exists and we must fight against him.”
— Pope Francis
We’ve found that some sites are not showing these links as clickable unless they are URLs, so until those outlets improve their show notes section, we are providing actual URLs next to the clickable description of each link to make things easier for our listeners!
- The original interview with John and Deborah on HGR’s Higher Consciousness Radio http://bit.ly/2a2Zv2R
- Help! I’m Haunted!: Dealing with Ghosts: Ghost Hunter Edition by James Sangster http://bit.ly/29e3isC
- Who ya gonna call? James Sangster’s team at Houston Ghost Research! http://bit.ly/2a34sJb
- Spirit Remediation Consultants – Training & Certification for dealing with Spiritual Crisis in Paranormal Investigation http://bit.ly/29DPOts
- Lori Lee Nelson, Spiritual Medium, Paranormal Investigator and member of the HGR team http://bit.ly/29tqJ26
- Debi Chestnut, the Paranormal Researcher and author whom John first contacted http://bit.ly/2a3wYdv
- John’s Favorite Book from their Recommended Reading. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) http://bit.do/JohnReco
- Other recommended reading and viewing by Houston Ghost Research, the team that worked to help Jack. http://bit.do/HGR_RecoReading
The Dark Myths Collective:
The Dark Myths Collective! http://darkmyths.org
Episode 039 – “The Sludge Entity, Part 1” Produced by Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess; Edited by Sarah Vorhees, Ryan McCullough Sound Design; Original artwork by Chad Lewis; Research Assistance by Tess Pfeifle and the astonishing League of Astonishing Researchers, a,k.a. The Astonishing Research Corps, or “A.R.C.” for short. Copyright Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess 2016. All Rights Reserved.