If you can’t click on these links, visit our website.
- Nova Scotia
- Ashley Morgan’s website that covers the main points of the Oak Island story
- Oak Island Treasure website
- Google Maps Location of Oak Island
- The Reader’s Digest Article that Inspired the Current Treasure Hunters
- Ken Polsson’s Chronology of the Oak Island Treasure Hunt
- In Search Of on Oak Island
- Is Oak Island A Hoax?
Episode 020 – ‘Oak Island Money Pit Part 3’ Produced by Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess, Ryan McCullough Sound Design Copyright Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess 2015, All Rights Reserved.
1) Heart-shaped stone found in 1967 under the beach at Smith’s Cove; 2) Portion of an old ship’s gunwale found in the swamp by Fred Nolan; 3) Head-shaped stone found at the center of the megalithic cross found on Fred Nolan’s property; 4) Head-shaped stone graphically enhanced showing the carving of a spearhead or dagger on its face; 5) Frederick Blair of the Oak Island Treasure Company pointing to Oak Island on a map; 5) Robert Dunfield in one of his large excavation pits; 6) View from Crandall’s Point looking towards Oak Island over the causeway; 7) Left to right: Craig Tester, Dan Blankenship, Marty Lagina and Rick Lagina from the History Channel show, Curse of Oak Island; 7) Old scissors thought to be of Spanish design from the 17th century, found by Dan Blankenship under the beach at Smith’s Cove.