Time traveler stories have abounded throughout history, but one of the most enduring ones of the past hundred years is the legend of John Titor, a man from the year 2038 who’s story of how time travel works proves to be plausible.
Background: There are more than few recent stories of folks appearing out of town in old photos or even a Chaplin film and we will visit the most famous of them. Even the guy who found a wormhole while fixing his kitchen sink.
- The Blue Dress
- The 25 Best Time Travel Movies
- Stories of Time Travel - Including John Titor
- The Solway Firth Spaceman
- The Patent for Titor's Time Machine
- The Y2038 Problem
- Schrodinger's Cat
- Definition of Akimbo
- Is Everyone a Time Traveler When They're On a Plane?
- John Titor on Pinterest
- The C204 Time Displacement Machine
- Some Background on the 5100
- More on the 5100
- Current Day Info on IBM's Project Chameleon?
- "Titor" hoaxed by Joseph Matheny & friends? Listen to Project Archivist Redux Ep 138!
- Joseph Matheny (of Ong's Hat) on Wikipedia
There are many UNIX embedded systems that do not keep track of time as it is not relevant to their operation. These machines are not threatened by the Y2038 problem.
I was completely wrong about the pronunciation of IMGUR. I apologize to Forrest.
Imgur (pronounced /ˈɪmədʒər/like image-er; imager and stylized as imgur)
Episode 012 – ‘John Titor and Other Time Travelers’ Produced by Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess, Ryan McCullough Sound Design Copyright Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess 2015, All Rights Reserved.