“There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions – I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”
– Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace and Skinwalker Ranch, on 60 Minutes, May 2017.
Possible location where two Navy F/A-18F Super Hornet pilots on a routine training mission, Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight encountered unidentifiable craft that behaved like no known objects.
How "credible" does an eye-witness have to be before their account of an Unidentified Flying Object is taken seriously? Whom would you think is the most credible sort of witness for this type of impossible craft, aside from the beings or forces that made them? How about an elite jet fighter pilot from the US Navy, highly trained to identify every known aerial threat – known to a conventional military, of course. Tonight, we sit down again for Part Two with our friend Rob Kristofferson, from the Our Strange Skies podcast to discuss in detail the eye-witness report and related consequences of David Fravor, USN Ret., former Commanding Officer of Fighter Squadron VFA-41, who along with his Weapons Systems Officer Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight engaged a target that behaved like nothing they could imagine. After hearing about Fravor's account, you just might start to believe that "Secret Machines" do indeed exist... and your next thought will be, "...well then, who, or what is controlling them?" Get ready for some "Soft Disclosure" everyone.
- Cmdr. David Fravor's AAV intercept account from FighterSweep.com
- From The Boston Globe: This former Navy pilot, who once chased a UFO, says we should take them seriously
- "Military Report: UFOs May Have Attempted Rendezvous With Giant Undersea Object" on HuffPost 5/29/18
- "Declassified Military Video Shows Fast-Moving UFO Tracked By Navy Fighter Pilots" on HuffPost 3/13/18
- Fravor was Commanding Officer of Strike Fighter Squadron 41, "The Black Aces"
currently based at NAS Lemoore, CA
- The "USS Nimitz UFO Incident" on Wikipedia
- Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
- Supercarrier USS Nimitz (CVN-68)
- PBS documentary, Carrier – Life aboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz
- Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser USS Princeton (CG-59)
- Aerospace Combat Command Instead of Space Force? from breakingdefense.com
- Chilean officials can’t identify a strange IR signal seen by its Navy from arstechnica.com
- The New York Times article, Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program
- BLINK 182'S TOM DELONGE REVEALED 'THE TRUTH' ABOUT ALIENS, AND YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS from Maxim.com
- To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science
- Tom DeLonge, co-founder, President and interim CEO of To The Stars Academy of the Arts and Science and previously co-founder of the band Blink-182
- Capt. Thomas F. Mantell's deadly UFO encounter from 1948
- Expedition Unknown: Hunt for Extraterrestrials with Josh Gates
- Deconstructing the Alexander the Great UFO story from OpenMinds.tv
- The $70 million dollar mansion purchased by Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson
- Beyonce, Jay Z Lose Home-Bidding War To Minecraft Creator
- From Vanity Fair's HIVE: “WE MAY NOT BE ALONE”: INSIDE THE TIMES’S U.F.O. REPORT
- From the NY Times: 2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’
- From NPR: 'I Don't Know Where It's From': Former UFO Program Head On Navy Jet Footage
- From the NY Times: People Are Seeing U.F.O.s Everywhere, and This Book Proves It
- 2013 documentary, Mirage Men
- 60 Minutes interview with hotel and aerospace entrepreneur Robert Bigelow
- Howard Hughes' deep-sea drillship, GSF Explorer, formerly USNS Hughes Glomar Explorer
- Charles Fort
- H.G. Wells
- Ben Rich, 2nd Director of Lockheed's "Skunk Works" from 1975 to 1991
- Meet 'Oumuamua, the first observed interstellar visitor to our solar system from cnn.com
- Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon from TheDrive.com
- If you like crime genre podcasts, especially Criminal Drama, check out our friend Chelsea Cox's Deliberations podcast! Deliberations takes the listener from the courtroom chess match of a fictionalized and sensational case to the improvised, opinionated and intense negotiations that take place in a Jury Room. You'll feel like you're right there, determining guilt or innocence, or a combination of both! For Mature Audiences. Click on this link https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/deliberations/id1269743086?mt=2 or go to DeliberationsPod.com for more info. Season Two out now!
- AL A.R.C. member and friend Rob Kristofferson has a brand new UFO-themed podcast, Our Strange Skies. Click on the hyperlink or cut n' paste this URL into your web browser's search bar: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/our-strange-skies/id1324932558?mt=2. Not only is Rob incredibly knowledgeable about all things UFO, but he joins us for the roundtable discussion on this topic! If the truth ain't "out there" then it might be on Rob's podcast. Listen and subscribe immediately!
- Our very own Dr. Chris Cogswell, PhD., a member of our mysterious "Inner Circle" has had his own podcast for a while, called The Mad Scientist Podcast. "Doc Cogs" as he is sometimes known, and A.R.C. Field Marshal Marie Mayhew use humor, mind-boggling analytical skills, a little salty language and REAL SCIENCE to "drill down" on the mystical hot buttons we've always wanted to know more about! Click here https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mad-scientist-podcast/id1114969265?mt=2 or go to TheMadScientistPodcast.com to join in the fun!
- As mentioned in this episode, our friends Sam and Jason have a terrific podcast with many of the same types of subjects we cover, called Not Alone. If we've been called the "Click and Clack of esoterica" then Sam and Jason are the "Siskel & Ebert of things strange." Click on this link https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/not-alone/id1205327374?mt=2 or go to NotAlonePodcast.com for more information, especially if you need another paranormal rabbit hole to wander down!
Special Offers from our Special Sponsors:
- The Great Courses Plus – Learn about anything, now with over 8500 lectures on almost any subject you can think of – from history and science to learning a new language, or how to draw, play an instrument or improve your kitchen skills! And now their app lets you listen to the courses as well as watch, just like a podcast! Available for iOS and Android. Get unlimited access to all of their lectures with a FREE TRIAL by going to TheGreatCoursesPlus.com/LEGENDS
Episode 95: Imminent Disclosure? Part 2. Produced by Scott Philbrook & Forrest Burgess; Audio Editing by Sarah Vorhees Wendel; Ryan McCullough Sound Design; Research Assistance by Tess Pfeifle and the astonishing League of Astonishing Researchers, a.k.a. The Astonishing Research Corps, or "A.R.C." for short. Copyright 2018 Astonishing Legends Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.