Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice If you believe that material available at AstonishingLegends.com, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a complete and valid notice, we will remove the material.
In accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) and avails itself of the protections under the Act.
Astonishing Legends Productions, LLC has adopted and implemented a policy for addressing claims of copyright infringement, and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances as determined by us in our sole discretion, of employees or volunteers for the show who are infringers of copyright. Further, we reserve the right to terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the ability to post, edit, or erase any Content at the AstonishingLegends.com website which allegedly infringes another person’s copyright. We respect the copyright interests of others and it is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the website. If you believe any materials at AstonishingLegends.com infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If there is a claim of copyright or other intellectual property infringement you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.